Thriva HealthLondon22d ago
Meet our product team!
The product team are responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies and big companies.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
About the role:
In this role you’ll work closely with the Product Manager and Growth team on the Thriva brand, focusing on helping customers understand how their health is changing over time, providing information on how they can improve, and ensuring they engage with Thriva regularly to give them the best chance of success.
- Help define the Thriva brand and expand already existing brand guidelines.
- Optimise onboarding funnels and running experiments to increase user acquisition.
- Deliver end-to-end creative assets for the full user journey including web pages, digital ads, onboarding emails, and engagement campaigns.
- Think in systems and flows, not isolated pages or features. You understand and follow a design system, as well as challenge and contribute to it when needed.
- Communicate ideas and choices behind your design decisions to colleagues across Thriva – and rework concepts based on feedback if necessary.
- Tackle design needs for social media, landing pages, display ads, infographics, blog articles and email templates.
You have experience working with Marketing, Growth and Product teams on growth experiments focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention.
- You have a passion for user-centred design and show genuine empathy for the end users of our products.
- You’re experienced in working through the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- You are passionate about and have experience in marketing design.
- You have a strong understanding of all paid acquisition channels and the most effective way to create work for those channels.
- You are naturally collaborative, ego-free and you are able to give and take feedback constructively.
- It's a bonus if you've got experience in print design.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!