Middleweight Marketing Designer
CharlieHRLondona month ago
We’re Charlie and we’re on a mission to Make Work Better by equipping small businesses to deliberately craft their culture every day.
We design our products to have all the warmth of a human, to make the hard stuff simple and to leave nobody behind.
We’re looking for a marketing designer to join our growing content and marketing team – and help us tell the most exciting stories from the new world of work.
Come on and join us to make work better!
In this role you will:
- Work with the visual content manager on the visual identity of our content and social media feeds.
- Work with our writers to design graphics and visuals for blog posts, e-books & infographics.
- Work with the marketing team to design marketing collateral that shows off the CharlieHR products.
- Work with our incredible product design team to ensure consistency in how our brand is communicated.
- Create media-rich pages via webflow that showcase some of our leading stories from the world of work and communicate the value of Charlie’s products.
- Play a central role in building London’s best content and product marketing team.
We’re looking for a talented creative who is:
- Comfortable working with others to take the creative process from idea generation to execution.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and holds their work to high standards.
- Strong grounding in graphic design, with a thorough attention to detail.
- Able to show a strong understanding of digital design practices.
- Able to translate abstract themes and concepts into compelling imagery/illustrations.
- Experienced using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Has worked with Webflow or is keen on learning and working with it on a regular basis.
- Experience in brand design and a willingness to help document the Charlie HR visual language
- Opinionated on what makes good marketing design – you have companies / publications whose design you admire.
- Able to understand that holding a reader’s attention can be difficult – you’re up for the challenge of captivating with your designs.
- Able to show us a portfolio with detailed examples of effective marketing design.
Let us know if you have (desirable but not required!):
- Photography production and editing experience
- Motion graphics / Video production experience
- Data visualisation experience
- Experience working with landing page software (e.g Hubspot)
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team.
We welcome all applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Salary from £33,300 to £37,500 based on your level within our transparent progression framework
- A team that genuinely enjoys spending time together - we have a range of remote and in-person events
- £500 yearly learning budget
- £200 work from home budget
- Equity options
- Hybrid-first approach; we optimise for office and remote working to be valued equally, and to be equally valuable
- No fixed working hours; you take ownership over how you get your work done
- Access to Spill, all-in-one mental health support
- “Personal days” for wellbeing
- £30 monthly wellbeing budget
- Based in Second Home (in our humble view the best co-working space in London)
- Monthly “exploration days” when you can work on whatever
- Bike to work scheme