We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing UI’s and building component / design libraries, guidelines. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features based on input from product and business that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design graphic user interface elements along with a consistent UI component library, design guidelines to create a comprehensive user experience across the product
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, interaction design)
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Here is a list of prerequisites we believe are in alignment with our vision, culture and values. We're open-minded, so if you recognise yourself as someone with any of these traits, we’d love to speak with you.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Working knowledge of the following technologies, practices and tools: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Responsive Layout, Interaction Design, iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Pragmatic Thinking
- Passionate about learning, collaborating across teams, and professional development
- Familiarity with business/development methodologies such as Agile, Lean or XP
- Focus on quality while delivering value at speed
- Focus on solving real world problems
We do not expect you to tick all the boxes – that said, you should be the type of Designer who is open minded, who wants to pick up new tools, improve their existing skills, learn something new and be determined to support your team while drive improvements and increasing value.
We are offering a base salary of £35-45k DOE & equity. In addition you will receive:
- Cutting-edge tech and awesome team
- Great Location (Hackney)
- Remote working (up to 50%)
- Unlimited holiday
- 2k Self Development Package