Technology Graduate Scheme
AcademyUnited Kingdom2 months ago
We're introducing the launchpad for a fast-growth career in tech: a new graduate scheme that combines world class technology and leadership training with a career fast-track inside a leading tech company.
A two-year graduate scheme including 16 weeks of training and 21 months of full-time employment within a world-leading technology company.
- A hybrid programme combining world-class technology training with leadership and performance coaching.
- Advanced upskilling in full-stack software development - our programme provides the foundations for elite technical performance and opens the door to an expansive range of roles in tech.
- Get paid to train via a generous grant before receiving a competitive graduate salary from your employer.
- Taught by industry experts working at the cutting edge of technology and leadership.
Academy launched its first pilot of graduates this January. Now, we're seeking high-achieving, entrepreneurial graduates to join our founding cohort and help us build the future of tech. As part of this cohort, you'll be given the opportunity to realise your potential, take charge of your future, and forge your own path in the tech economy.
And, with insider access to our founding team, you’ll use your experiences, insights and learnings to form an essential part of our rapid feedback loop as we build, test and iterate.
What We're Looking For
You're likely to be a good fit for our programme if you satisfy most of the below. However, this isn’t a checklist and we are actively seeking applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Evidence of high-performance and exceptional achievements in and outside of study.
- A demonstrable interest in technology and innovation.
- A strong desire for rapid growth and learning.
- Ambitions to be a leader in tech - you're invested in developing your soft skills, as well as your hard skills.
- (Desirable) An entrepreneurial streak - you've experienced working in or around startups (perhaps you’ve even founded one!)
- (Desirable) A commitment to learning in this space - you've attended introductory coding workshops or taught yourself some coding.
- (Desirable) A great network - you're a strong advocate for your community and well-connected with your peers.
- To be eligible for Academy's graduate scheme, you must have completed an undergraduate degree within the last two years.
- All degree backgrounds are welcome - except for computer science and related degrees like software engineering and computing.
- You must be willing to relocate within the UK - please note, we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe that, by bringing some seriously talented people together, we can change the future of tech for the better. We encourage applications from all - including (but not limited to) those who are underrepresented in tech through gender, ethnicity or sexuality.