Talent Associate (non-tech| 6 month FTC)
Thriva HealthLondon16 days ago
At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People team and help us grow our Operations and Growth Marketing teams for a 6-month contract (in payroll).
Our People team looks after the experience of all our team, by building an inclusive and collaborative environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work and continuously grow.
About the role
In this role, you will be partnering with hiring managers from our Operations and Growth teams to support fast growth in those departments. You’ll also:
- Manage the interview process end-to-end, focusing on providing the best candidate experience whilst keeping pace.
- Manage high volume roles and source candidates, leveraging various channels so we attract talented people from diverse backgrounds.
- Partner with hiring managers so we have great processes and practices in place.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve our recruitment processes and practices.
- You have some experience hiring or supporting Talent Partners in high growth environments and handling high volume roles.
- You have some experience hiring for Operations, Marketing, and other non-tech roles.
- You care about building a talented team and seeing people grow.
- You’re passionate about building diversity & inclusion into recruitment processes and practices.
- You truly care about our candidates’ and interviewers’ experiences; improving our processes; and learning and growing.
- You have great communication skills, adapting these to your audience.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!