Talent Acquisition Partner
Thriva HealthLondon1M ago
We’re looking for our first Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People team and help us grow our team!
Our People team looks after the experience of all our team, by building an inclusive and collaborative environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work and continuously grow.
About the role
In this role, you will be partnering with our Head of People and helping align our hiring practices with our people strategies. You’ll also:
- Source candidates, leveraging and managing various channels so we attract talented people from diverse backgrounds.
- Support candidates and manage the interview process end-to-end — so we provide the best candidate experience.
- Provide training and support to managers so we have great processes and practices in place.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve our recruitment processes and practices.
What you can expect in your first 90 days
You’ll be hiring for tech, commercial, and ops roles — helping build a diverse team as we grow. You’ll also:
- Work with the Head of People and a team from across Thriva in our Employee Value Proposition and how it translates into our careers website and other content.
- Work on our interview processes and practices, ensuring they’re inclusive, fair, and scalable.
- Provide interviewer and manager training to improve their confidence in making hiring decisions.
- Support our Head of People in building a great pre- and onboarding experience that creates delight and helps new joiners start on the front foot.
- You have experience hiring in high growth environments.
- You have experience hiring for Tech roles and you’re willing to work across Ops & Commercial roles.
- You have experience sourcing directly and enjoy that element of recruitment.
- You care about building a team of highly talented Thrivalings and seeing them grow.
- You’re passionate about building diversity & inclusion into recruitment processes and practices.
- You truly care about our candidates’ and interviewers’ experiences; improving our processes; and learning and growing.
- You have great communication skills, adapting these to your audience.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that’s loved by everyone, we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application!