Startup Admissions & Data Analytics Associate
We are looking for an entry level candidate with 1-3 years work experience to join our London team an Startup Admission & Data Analyticst Associate. The highly motivated candidate will play a key role to help SuperCharger Ventures (SCV) scout EdTech startups and run the acquisition campaigns for either our incubator or accelerator programmes. You will be working with our Head of Programs.
About Supercharger Ventures
SuperCharger Ventures is the world's fastest growing EdTech accelerator & incubator. We wish to accelerate the transition towards digital education by helping founders save time with their fundraising. business and operational needs. The company has two offices in London & Singapore and services startups globally via its virtual & remote programmes.
About your Role
You will be responsible for building, at scale, SuperCharger Ventures startup scouting capabilities. In your role you will have to update and maintain our existing database of EdTech startups globally. Prepare and execute acquisitions campaigns to discover future high potential founders. Work with the team to curate & select the top 5% applicants into our programmes.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Act as the point of contact for startup founders to query about admission in our programmes
- Develop & maintain a central database of EdTech startup profile
- Update our database using external structured & unstructured data sources
- Ensure that startup informations can be be easily retrieved by our team & stakeholders
- Design systems in order for our portfolio companies to directly update their information
- Minimise the necessity for founders to re-enter data if this is already held by us
- Prepare & run email and linkedin acquisition campaigns for EdTech Startups
- Develop automated workflow from application to selection of startups
Key Requirements and Qualities:
- Capability to be client facing
- Experience as a data analyst
- Ability to work with large datasets and generate insights
- Understanding of how to create automation to update & maintain dataset qualities
- Natural problem solving capabilities
Nice to have:
- Previous experienced working and visualising data
- Previously ran sales or marketing campaigns at scale
- Natural desire to automate and productize your workflow
- Experience in building a tech product
- Understanding of “no-code” and simple SaaS integrations principles
What is in it for you?
- Take ownership of building & maintain our Startup database
- Suport the goal of SuperCharger Ventures to become 1st in the world
- Contribute to the accelerator of the adoption of EdTech globally
- Meet global founders and investors building rockets
- Be exposed to a truly international environment
- Hybrid work policy: work from our lovely central London office 3 days a week and option to work from home for the other 2
- Work from anywhere: you can decide to work fully remote for up to 3 full weeks per year
- Weekly team lunch
- Culture Bonus: yearly stipend for books or courses to support your career development and go further
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. Please note that all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.