Software Engineer, Backend (Remote)
Impala Travel Technology LimitedEurope (Remote)17 days ago
A brief overview of what you will be doing here:
You will be a key contributor to our API and data ingestion platform, ensuring that it keeps scaling smoothly as we rapidly add more users and features. You will be given a lot of responsibility for evolving the infrastructure and picking the right tools for the job.
You will work closely with other engineers but also product and business teams to deliver a product that’s technically first-class and loved by our customers.
You should join us if you:
- Have experience working on a large-scale platform, handling large volumes of data throughput.
- Have strong experience with Node.js and good knowledge of JS fundamentals.
- Have experience working with relational and non-relational databases, as well as queuing systems.
- Are comfortable working closely with product owners and other engineers to define the best way to implement features with high technical standards.
- You share our organisational vision of democratising travel and enabling innovation across an entire industry.