Social Media Account Manager
WOAWLondon, UK22d ago
GaryVee is the godfather of personal branding. Our company offers entrepreneurs a GaryVee-style content army. If you've never heard of GaryVee, google him. If you like what you see, read on. If not, we wish you all the best :)
- this role requires exceptional copywriting skills and an obsession with social media
- you will need to hit the ground running and use your initiative throughout
- if you do not like the idea of working in an incredibly fast-moving startup, this isn't the right role (we were 2 people 8 weeks ago, now we are 4 people and are growing quickly)
- if you do not have experience in social media, this exact role will not be right for you. We will have other roles opening in the next few months, so please do stay in touch and keep an eye out - we'd love to have you.
We build personal brands for founders and CEOs, including some of the most famous UK businesspeople. We’re a small but forward thinking team and have plans to grow exponentially in the coming months and years. The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our clients. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media in an effort to increase brand awareness.
You’ll have 2-5 years of experience in Account Management or a similar role. You must be social media savvy with an understanding of what works cross-platform, have an ability to write in different tones of voice, and experience using LinkedIn professionally would be a bonus.
We’re looking for someone ambitious due to the fast growing nature of the company, and someone who is comfortable in a startup environment. You’ll be creative, bring plenty of good ideas to the table and work well under pressure - much of what we do for clients is reactive and requires a quick turnaround. You must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills to align with our standards both online and when liaising with clients. On top of those things, if you’re also good with numbers, we’d love to hear from you.
- Account Management: Liaise directly with clients, interview them for content sessions, maintain a high quality of work and ensure they're happy with our service.
Managing the following:
- Content Creation: Supporting freelancers and our team with the writing of content for clients.
- Content Review: Review photos, videos, graphic design and copywriting to ensure it’s up to our standards. This includes proof-reading and editing copy.
- Content Execution: Be responsible for creating content briefs for our freelancers and ensuring the content is created on time.
- Scheduling and Posting Content: Get client approval for their content, then schedule it and post it to their accounts.
- On-boarding: creating and presenting strategy decks for new clients, and the general management of the client on-boarding process.
- Reporting: Liaising with freelancers to create monthly analytics reports for our clients, or creating these internally.
- Community Management: Respond to comments on behalf of clients.
- Admin and Research: This can include liaising with clients for the projects,
researching new social media strategies for their personal brand, and other ad-hoc jobs.
- Passionate about creating personal brands on social media for entrepreneurs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Awareness of world events and current affairs, particularly in the tech, finance and
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Hootsuite (not essential)
- Design, photography and videography skills (not essential)
- Insights into the varied industries of our client base, from artificial intelligence to InsurTech, recruitment, entrepreneurship and more
- Work in the buzzing Work.Life offices (Work.Life Camden, London or Work.Life Soho, London), where you’ll get snacks (bagel Mondays, Pizza + Beer Thursdays, etc), unlimited coffee, yoga sessions and more. Plus, you’ll get to meet and learn from members of a lot of other startups who share the space
- The flexibility to mix working in the office with some days from home
- Pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Being part of a vibrant team with the opportunity to rise in seniority in line with the
rapid growth of the business
- £28,000 Pro-Rata
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent