SEO Content Marketer I/II
CharlieHRLondona month ago
At Charlie we believe that work is changing. The days of working solely for a paycheque are long gone. Now, people expect more from work. In 2021, Charlie is building the tools to make work better for startups and ambitious small businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Content Marketer to help us expand our audience and convert more people via organic strategies.
You’ll join a growing content team at an exciting inflection point, as we look to build new products that enable startups to actively craft their company culture. SEO will play a vital role in ensuring we reach the people who need our products with engaging and useful content that ranks and converts.
We’re building the tools to allow any company in the UK to create an environment where team members want to and are able to do their best work. You’ll be central to bringing Charlie to the attention of the small companies and startups who need us.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the content and product marketing teams to identify key buying triggers to target via SEO.
- Research keyword opportunities to rank for bottom-of-the-funnel search terms.
- Write SEO-optimized blog posts to target high buyer-intent keywords.
- Own our internal linking strategy.
- Ensure your writing reflects Charlie’s brand style.
- Update/optimize existing content to improve ranking on targeted search terms.
- Constantly review past SEO experiments and report back on results.
- You have a deep interest in SEO and how businesses grow from increasing their search visibility.
- A succinct and engaging writer who knows how to balance readability & Charlie’s brand style with search engine optimisation.
- You are comfortable receiving and acting on feedback around your writing.
- You have experience with Ahrefs, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- You are able to keep a good pace of content production, balancing quality with volume.
- Experience working in an SEO agency or a B2B SaaS company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome all applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Salary from £31,000 to £33,500 based on your level within our transparent progression framework
- A team that genuinely enjoys spending time together
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Access to Spill, a message-based therapy service
- A monthly wellbeing budget
- Personal days policy for wellbeing
- Social events (Team lunches, evenings out, and two yearly company retreats)
- Based in Second Home (in our humble view the best co-working space in London)
- Monthly "Exploration Days" when you can work on creative new projects
- Bike to work scheme
This is a permanent full-time role. We cannot offer visa sponsorship and you must be able to work in London.