Senior Product Manager
Sano GeneticsUnited Kingdom23d ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive product development, shape future product strategy and implement the fundamentals of a good product development process.
You will have a high degree of autonomy, have a strong influence across the product stack (strategy to delivery) and play a key role at an important time for the company.
What you will do
Our business and product have several different stakeholders:
- Users who join to find relevant research and get insights from personalised reports
- Researchers who work with us to find the right participants for their precision medicine research projects
- Partners like Genomics England who are working with us to develop a ‘portal’ for participants in projects like the 100,000 Genomes Project to find relevant research and record patient-generated health data.
You will work directly with the CEO and CTO to drive product development and implement a product development process at Sano.
In this role, you will:
- Support the creation and definition of product goals and strategy
- Own the product roadmap as well as the process to update and prioritise based on business goals and insights from user interviews, platform metrics, and other feedback tools.
- Define, validate and prioritise epics/milestones
- Work closely with the engineering team to proactively identify dependencies between projects and any resource bottlenecks, helping the team to balance between clear and predictable deliverables and our ability to respond quickly to new opportunities or information.
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business (sales, marketing and community management) to ensure product success
- Experience in product management in a high-growth startup environment, ideally in digital health / life sciences
- Experience of working closely with engineers on all parts of the modern startup product engineering spectrum (design, frontend, backend, databases, devops, QA, testing).
- Skills in user-centered product development, and ability to empathise with our different stakeholder groups including people with medical conditions and precision medicine researchers.
- Passion for digital products and a strong interest in the future of health, medical research, and genomics.
- Opportunity to define the strategic direction for a quickly growing new company
- Company culture driven by transparency, impact, accountability and curiosity
- Flexible / remote working opportunities (please note - the company is currently operating fully remote due to COVID-19 and is committed to do so until at least November 2020, and potentially longer. We have experience onboarding new team members remotely and will make sure you are integrated with the team from day 1!)
- Pension plan
- Employee share options
- 25 working days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Deadline for application is August 12th
We will contact successful candidates to schedule interviews by August 14th. The first interview will take place on the week of August 17th and if successful, a second panel interview will take place on the week of August 24th. Candidates interviewing for the panel interview will be notified of a decision by August 28th.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status. Please note: we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.