We're Learn Amp— the world’s best People Development Platform.
What's that? In short, a SaaS solution that helps our customers drive higher engagement, retention and performance in people -- typically employees, customers or adult learners.
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning business and we’re always looking to hire the best and brightest talent to drive us forward, continuously improve and achieve our ambitious mission to 'make work life, work better'.
To do all this, we need to create an incredible experience for our own people, so we're looking to fill our first full-time People Operations position.
Reporting directly to Gabby Cummins, our Head of Operations, there's no one above you in the People function, so you'll have the opportunity to grow, fast and shape the function, company culture and people processes.
This role will suit someone who loves rolling up their sleeves. Expect it to be fast-paced and varied—exciting!
What you will do
You’ll make sure everyone can do their best work at Learn Amp. Your areas of focus will be:
- Recruitment: you'll lead on hiring brilliant talent, improving our employer brand and liaising with recruiters
- People & Culture: from onboarding to learning and development through to performance management and offboarding, you'll contribute to Learn Amp being an amazing place to work
- Operations: improving our processes, ways of working and how we use appropriate technologies— Learn Amp, Monday.com, Workable—to support the Employee Journey
- Office management: managing employee IT equipment, organising socials and away days
- HR Compliance: background checks, embedding our policies, guidelines and Culture Deck throughout the business
This is how success will be measured in the first few months. If these projects excite you— please apply!
We’re always on the lookout for great talent and our team is growing quickly, meaning a steady flow of new roles and new hires. To attract and hire the best people, you’ll help us: Build and promote our employer brand; promote live roles and qualify candidates as well as manage the overall candidate experience.
We’re proud of the progress we’ve made using the Learn Amp platform to design an incredible onboarding and induction journey for new joiners. You’ll own this experience and continue improving it.
Returning to the office ~1 day per week and quarterly socials (in person, yay!), you'll bring the magic and fun to our team!
You might be a capable recent graduate or have worked for a few years in a start-up. Alternatively, you've been working in recruitment and you're keen to broaden your role. Above all, you’re motivated, comfortable taking initiative and proactive at getting things done.
You’re recognised as a capable all-rounder, naturally curious and a quick learner. Your strengths include building relationships, delivering and creating processes and using technology to save time.
Looking to make an impact on team culture and development, your ambition might be to become a Head of People or you might not be sure what direction you want to take your career in and therefore, want a breadth of experience.
Above all, you’re looking for a challenge. You seek a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious and purposeful where things change daily and you can make a big difference. You enjoy and value frequent feedback from your peers and managers as a route to fast personal development.
Skills and Traits
If you don't yet have all these yet — we can help you develop them — please do apply.
- Experience or clear interest in an Operations, People or HR role
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise based on what will move the needle the most
- Ability to ask great questions and take the initiative; you’re not afraid of failure but you learn, fast
- You love solving problems and improving processes
- You thrive on getting things done, and what you deliver exceeds expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use data to inform decisions and report back the progress you're making
- Bonus points if proficient in Workable, CharlieHR and Monday.com!
We hire for values-fit, not culture-fit. We look for people who share our values and want to contribute to building our culture.
- Integrity: work in an open, authentic, ethical and fair manner
- Innovation: a natural curiosity, keen to explore ideas and ways of working
- Impact: focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; being action orientated
- Ownership: self-starter and motivated to manage yourself as well as being resilient and resourceful
- Competitive Salary (dependent on prior experience; seeking quick progression based on performance)
- Flexible working: mix of working at home and in our London office
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Workplace pension
- 25 days paid holiday, including an Office Reset between Christmas and New Year and option to buy more
- "Work from abroad" days
- £250 budget to choose your office equipment
- A workplace committed to a better world (B Corp certification pending)
We care deeply about making Learn Amp an inclusive and diverse place to work. This is central to our mission ‘making work life, work better’.
We encourage applications from all demographics and backgrounds. We don’t make decisions based on gender, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other personal characteristics which are unrelated to the role.
If you’re uncertain whether you’re 100% qualified for the role – please still apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we regret that we’re unable to reply to everyone. We only contact people who we’d like to shortlist to take part in our interview process. Thanks for your understanding.