Senior Implementation Manager (SaaS Learning Platform)
Senior Implementation Solutions Manager
Runway East, London Bridge and Hybrid and flexible working options
- Experienced in SaaS platform implementation, delivery or client services?
- A solid project manager—is it easy for you to manage a complex workload?
- Tech-savvy: comfortable using tools such as asana or Monday.com to stay organised and make things run smoothly?
- Someone who loves building rapport and takes pride in delivering clever solutions?
- Someone who enjoys a varied scale-up environment with amazing growth opportunities?
- From an L&D or HR Tech background?
....if this sounds a bit like you, then you could be a great fit for us!
We're looking for a Senior Implementation Solutions Manager to ensure our midmarket customers have a successful start with Learn Amp. Reporting to Joe Hill-Wilson, Chief Commercial Officer in our small and mighty Implementation team, you'll collaborate cross-functionally and have the opportunity to learn and grow quickly, as our business is growing.
What you will do
1. Implementation management
- Onboard new customers efficiently and effectively
- Fully understand customers' needs and objectives, and implement effective solutions
- Work closely with Tech and Support teams to ensure technical work is delivered in a timely and structured way as well as quickly manage any issues that may arise
- Monitor and report on key metrics, such as project timelines, adoption, engagement, and satisfaction both to customers and to the Learn Amp leadership team
2. Customer management
- Negotiate with customers to manage expectations or any issues
- Be positive and light-hearted to build trusted relationships with customer stakeholders
- Balance customer stakeholders with Learn Amp’s interests to reach outcomes that work for both
3. Strategy and process
- Use HubSpot CRM and Monday.com to well manage project deliverables and up-date customer information to ensure a successful handover to Customer Success
- Automate workflows to save time and provide a seamless experience for customers
- Work with internal teams on product feedback and service improvements
Success in this role can be measured by each implementation being delivered on time and to budget where the expectations of our customers’ stakeholders are met. To do this, you’ll solve complex problems, build positive relationships and manage expectations.
We know that some people are less likely to apply unless they meet all the requirements in a job spec. If you don't meet them all (yet) — please still apply! We can help you grow.
You'll have experience as an Implementation Manager or similar technical/project focussed role (ideally, in a B2B SaaS company in the HR/L&D Tech space).
Alternatively, you’ve worked as a Learning and Development (L&D) professional for a mid-market or enterprise-size business and know what it takes to successfully implement a digital learning platform.
You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in—a fast-paced, start-up environment excites you. Things change daily so you’re adaptable and enjoy frequent feedback.
- Clear, confident and persuasive verbal and written communicator — you build rapport quickly and create strong relationships
- Solid understanding of the digital learning space and systems like Learn Amp
- Process-driven and operationally minded with experience in automating processes
- Strong project management skills — you can manage multiple complex projects with various external and internal stakeholders
- A critical and creative mind who enjoys problem-solving, getting results and continuous improvement of the service
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable with Microsoft 365 tools and bonus points if you’re familiar with tools such as HubSpot and Monday.com!
We hire for values-fit, not culture fit. We look for people who share our values and want to contribute to building our culture.
- Integrity: we’re open, authentic, comfortable being vulnerable and practice ‘benevolent honesty’
- Innovation: we have a natural curiosity and we’re comfortable with creative tension
- Impact: we focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; we’re solutions and action-orientated
- Ownership: We’re self-starters and motivated to manage ourselves; we’re resilient
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Hybrid and flexible working
- £250 budget to get your office equipment
- Employee options scheme after 12 months
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular events in our office space, plus our learning lunches and socials (when COVID permits!)
- Workplace pension
- 25 days paid holiday, including an Office Reset between Boxing Day and New Year with the option to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave
- Commitment to your ongoing learning and development— it’s in our DNA!
- Values-driven culture: we’re open, honest, value feedback and promote an equitable culture
We care deeply about making Learn Amp an inclusive and diverse place to work. This is central to our mission ‘making work life, work better. We encourage applications from all demographics and backgrounds. We don’t make decisions based on gender, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other personal characteristics which are unrelated to the role.
If you’re uncertain whether you’re 100% qualified for the role – please still apply.