Senior Customer Success Manager
Rasa TechnologiesRemote - United Kingdom OR Germany19 days ago
At Rasa, customers and their success are core to what we do and we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
At Rasa we have a simple goal to help makers to build AI assistants that work for everyone. Next to our open source products, we offer our enterprise platform and support services to large organizations. We deeply care about our customers, their problems and how we can help them succeed with their projects. We are looking for an empathetic person that helps our customers solve their problems, encourage adoption and expansion as well as derive maximum value from our products. You will work with our global Fortune 500 customers like Deutsche Telekom, Ahold Delhaize, Orange and build long lasting relationships.
You will work closely with fellow Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to ensure customers achieve their goals, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
You are excited about AI assistants, machine learning and letting people interact with machines through text and speech. You have experience working with Customer Success organizations. You are a dedicated self-starter who works well with little supervision and can take full ownership of customer paths. You like digging deep to understand technical problems, show resilience in solving them and leading customers to success.
- 4+ years experience in customer success, support, consulting or business development; SaaS, open source enterprise software preferred
- Experience working with large enterprise customers supporting a highly technical, developer-focused product
- Ability to communicate and establish credibility at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record to hit retention goals, upsell and increase customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers from start to completion of a project
- You create and maintain long lasting relationships, in a fast-paced environment
- Set priorities, drive decisions and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ready to travel to customers up to 30-50% of the time (post Covid19)
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to help our customers succeed:
- Build and own the relationship with our customers
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
- Identify customers who are likely to churn and implement strategies to mitigate that risk
- Identify expansion opportunities in customers and partner with Account Executives to close expansion deals
- Use your previous experience to refine and build CSM processes
- Meet with customers to understand and document their goals and objectives as well as deliver customer feedback to the product team
- Partner with our marketing team to drive customer advocacy including references, case studies, meetups and more
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year (now happening virtually)