Senior Back End Developer
ZumoUnited Kingdom20d ago
Our wallet and payments platform make Cryptocurrency and traditional money work seamlessly and safely together, giving people everywhere the safest and simplest way to buy, store, send and spend.
The only way for Cryptocurrencies to reach mass adoption is by constantly questioning the norms within the landscape. Innovation and accessibility are the two main areas that we believe will make Cryptocurrency the digital asset class of the future.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our talented team. We are open to applications from candidates who are currently located in the UK or the EU.
This role focuses on our Wallet as a Service Product - ZumoKit. You will have an active part in the ongoing development of ZumoKit while also supporting our integration partners. You will work alongside the Chief Product Officer and Lead Technical architect to define the roadmap for ZumoKit features and how this aligns with the development of our other products Zumo App and Zumo Pay API.
● Taking ownership of feature delivery; from early design and architecture through to development, testing and deployment
● Improving and optimizing existing codebase
● Supporting ZumoKit integrators
Our tech stack:
● PostgreSQL database
● 5+ years of development experience
● Language-agnostic approach to coding
● Experience with developing RESTful services
● Experience with Symfony or similar PHP framework
● Experience with Node.js
● Blockchain knowledge is not mandatory
1. Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere.
2. We believe that the benefits of crypto & blockchain are for everyone.
3. Our decision making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet.
1. The technology that we build has usability and security at its core.
2. We seek to make the complex seem simple.
3. We don’t use jargon.
1. We bring our A game to work every day.
2. We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment.
3. We give feedback in a respectful way.
1. We do not take the easy path unless it is the right one.
2. We are constantly exploring to find the best way.
3. We accept failure as part of the road to success.
If you want to work with one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative start-ups then we want to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn.