Search Engine Optimisation Marketer
BeautonomyLondon, United Kingdom2 months ago
Beautonomy is hiring! The roles and responsibilities of the positions are detailed below. But to us, just as important as meeting the formal criteria for the jobs, are your ambition, values, attitude and way of working. To help you think about whether we might be a good fit for you, we have outlined ours below:
Beautonomy is a London based beauty e-commerce business. We specialise in custom eyeshadow palettes and helping beauty creators earn money. And have recently received investment to expand the business. This means we are now looking for exceptional people to join our team.
We are ambitious, and plan to become the go to platform for beauty content creators. Enabling them to monetise their content, increase their reach, discoverability and revenue streams.
We are also creating a marketplace that will radically improve the experience of buying makeup online, such that we become the go-to destination for buying beauty products.
Our three core values are community, creativity and congruence. We believe that it is important to invest time and resources in:
Cultivating and maintaining a beauty community because human connection, and forming relationships around ideas, experiences and activities is integral to most peoples’ happiness.
Giving people the space and tools they need to express their creativity in beauty, because imagination and unique ideas add value to the world.
Making space for everyone to be able to be themselves in beauty, which we call congruence.
In addition, including everyone and celebrating our differences are values we also believe are incredibly important.
Attitude and way of working
The attitudes and ways of working that we think are most important for our success include: being fun, kind to our colleagues, dedicated to continuously delighting and surprising our customers, empathic and caring towards our creators, happy to muck in, positive, resilient, hungry for the success of the business, hungry for self-improvement, hardworking, solution oriented, engaged and responsible within the business.
The ideal candidate will be
- Enthusiastic about beauty and have an affinity for Beautonomy
- Have a deep interest in our target audience – Gen Z beauty enthusiasts
- Highly organised, a strategic thinker
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated, results oriented and comfortable with handling and analysing data
- Able to take responsibility for a big project
- Excited about working at a start-up
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wider marketing and business objectives
- Developing and executing a short, medium and long-term SEO strategy
- Ensuring beauty creator insights are incorporated into SEO strategy
- Agreeing key performance indicators for SEO
- Collecting data and reporting on email and SEO key performance indicators
- Conducting keyword research to guide content
- Copywriting for website content, email and paid media ads
- Briefing the content team to create high quality, relevant visual assets
- Optimising product pages, website content, landing pages
- Working with developers to optimise website structure
- Reviewing technical SEO issues, recommend fixes and working with developers to implement
- Off-page optimisation
- Working with social media and PPC teams to optimise campaigns
- Keeping abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- 3+ years agency or equivalent experience
- 3+ years hands-on SEO experience
- A proven and demonstrable track record of successful SEO advertising
- Experience with various SEO tools
- Excellent analytical, organisational and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to discuss technical issues that can be understood by non-SEO professionals
- An understanding of other digital channels
What we will offer you:
- A supportive environment where your personal goals and growth is important
- A team where your ideas and contributions are valued, and collaboration is encouraged
- A combination of in person and remote work (extent negotiable)
- A small fun team with regular socials
- Your birthday off
- Salary and equity negotiable dependent on experience
- Annual performance linked salary increases
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SEO Job Application.