No IsolationLondon15d ago
About No Isolation
No Isolation's mission is to bring people together through warm technology. We do this through user experience design and innovation, to reduce the social isolation experienced by groups in society.
We have two products on the market today. AV1 is a telepresence robot for children who cannot attend school due to long-term illness. KOMP is a device that connects analogue grandparents with their digital relatives.
The UK team is predominantly focused on the sales and activation of AV1 to local authorities and charities. There are already 400 AV1 users in the UK, but we have a long way to go before we help the 72,000+ children too unwell to go to school. We are looking for new team members to join our mission, in a post-Covid-19 world where it is more relevant than ever.
Working collaboratively with the UK team, your primary responsibility will be closing new B2B opportunities for AV1. You will progress leads by listening to the customers needs and supporting them in their buying process. This will entail liaising over email and telephone, demonstrating our products in group meetings, presenting to large groups, and drawing up contracts.
In addition to managing the end of the sales funnel, you will help the marketing team to determine promotion activities that will generate sales enquiries, and you will work together with the key account manager to ensure the success of initial pilots. Together with your team you will help make AV1 a mainstream, easily-accessible tool for children too unwell to attend school.
- Listen and understand the needs of AV1 leads
- Present AV1 to local authorities, schools, charities, and families
- Travel the UK to visit customers, deliver events, and network
- Support in the buying and procurement process
- Track deals in our CRM, and report key sales prediction data
- Negotiate contracts and close new business sales
- Ensure the successful launch of new AV1 pilots
Who are you?
You are caring, committed and genuinely passionate about reducing social isolation.
You are charismatic, a confident communicator, and your energy is contagious. Building a close bond with strangers is something that comes easily to you, by practicing reflective listening and empathetic understanding.
You are deemed a trustworthy, helpful, and reliable source of support and guidance in the buying process. Catching the early morning train to Edinburgh or arriving back late evening from Birmingham is an exciting prospect for you. On days at the London office you enjoy spending time with your team, having lunch together, and building camaraderie. You take ownership and responsibility, and use data and funnel insights to monitor your own success within the team.
Characterising the right personal fit for No Isolation is difficult, because everybody is different, and we value our diverse team. We want our team to be representative of society. The range of perspectives and experience diversity brings is an asset to our organisation and we want to create an inclusive, welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. However, our employees share some common traits: they are kind, self-propelled, hardworking, great team players, responsible and enjoy a good laugh. As the UK team is small, you will play an integral role in helping build the cultural foundation of the London office.
- Charismatic, self-propelled, confident
- Hard working and a team player
- Knowledgeable of B2B sales, in particular in relation to public bodies and procurement processes
- Passionate about improving the lives of children unable to attend school
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join a innovative tech start-up
- Unique culture and work environment
- A rewarding and meaningful experience
- Flexible working hours, with core hours between 10-3
- Visits to our Oslo office
- Christmas and Summer parties, where UK and Norway offices come together
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Work at an award-winning co-working space alongside other great businesses
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Two additional “pyjama days” a year, for the days when something unplanned demands your attention
- £25-35k per annum
- Share acquisition program for employees
- Commission scheme
"Great people who take care of each other and have fun, while working for an important cause that we are truly passionate about"
"Smart, fun and driven people that all support the mission of the company with passion. And it's the best to work at a company with a social mission, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the wellbeing of others."
"Hard problems to solve, fulfilling work, and a great social environment."
"You're given plenty of space to grow and experiment, it's a rich learning experience with the added benefit of being to help change peoples lives for the better in the process"
2nd August 2020
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and CV by the 2nd Aug. Successful applicants will initially be invited to a short online interview; we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as these will happen on a rolling basis. Second interviews will involve completion of a task. The successful candidate will be appointed in August 2020.