We are Indeed Flex. Simply put, we help people get jobs. We provide job seekers control, ownership and choice and we’re revolutionising the job market in the process. And right now, we’re hiring!
We are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join us. As part of the Indeed Flex Strategy and Analytics team, your role is to support and drive our sales strategy building and executions. You will work closely with the sales leadership team in the UK and the US and help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue and improve efficiency for exceptional growth. We expect you to be an expert on our sales data and leverage it to drive sales team’s growth by maintaining data accuracy, providing ad-hoc analysis and drawing insights.
Who is Indeed Flex?
Think of us as the matchmaker for employees and employers. How does that work? Well, we’re an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time, through a platform that we’ve created. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule completely, choosing the shifts they want to work, when they want to work them. Then on the other side, our platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. We know, revolutionary right?!
- Own the governance and process management of sales related data such as account ownership and future sales forecasts
- Plan and execute any sales related strategies and campaigns for sales organizations
- Propose and manage sales quota allocations to hit entire company targets
- Support sales commissions and bonus calculations based on each rep and manager performance collaborating with finance department
- Monitor sales performance for both past and future by leveraging dashboards working directly with analysts in Strategy team
- Monitor sales productivity and help capacity planning
- Attend sales leadership meetings to liaise any sales related communications with multiple stakeholders
- Support any sales related initiatives to drive sales growth
- Document all of required processes for quota assignments, campaigns, commissions and bonus
- Provide any ad hoc analysis regarding sales performance and clients conversions and retentions
- Must have experience in using Salesforce, Tableau/PowerBI
- Experience in financial planning & analysis and/or Sales Operations
- Experience working on sales quota management with sales leadership team
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, communication skills and great stakeholder management
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Good stakeholder management experience, and a real customer-focussed service attitude to build that rapport and engagement across the business.
- £55k-£65k per annum + pension
- Unique bonus structure for every employee
- Hybrid working model
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Discounted gym memberships
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox - discounts and goodies on your favourite brands
- Visa Sponsorship, if needed
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’ve got some serious grit - we won’t beat about the bush, this is no easy sunshine and daisies type of workplace, but we love that and if you do too, this is your place
- You don’t mind doing the work, whatever it is - you know and can see the impact potential at the end and you’re in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You’re a go getter who loves a start up / scale up environment - you know what we’re about and you want to be a part of it
Indeed Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.