Sales Operations Lead
EnthuseLondon19 days ago
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £40 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and data-driven sales operations professional to join our growing commercial function and play an active part in supporting our high growth strategy.
You will be empowered to provide insightful data analysis and implement robust processes to improve sales efficiency at this already rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include:
Processes & Automation:
- Collaborating with various representatives of the sales, customer success and marketing team to drive operational decisions and improvements in sales processes and translate those processes into an effective and scalable infrastructure
- Creation and execution of a Sales Operations Roadmap which includes multiple projects, programmes and initiatives to drive growth
- In coordination with sales leadership, administer sales quotas, quota attainment, compensation plans, program rules, policies, and procedures
- Develop our CRM automation in order to create automated triggers for both cross and upsell
- Work with the finance team in order to develop client purchasing and invoicing automation
- Responsibility for driving adherence by the entire sales team to the sales processes
- Train and develop existing and new staff in the company’s sales processes and use of sales tools such as Hubspot, Gong and Intercom
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Documenting and maintaining best practices, playbooks, operational workflow diagrams, and communicating those with the team
- Deliver insight to sales enablement which will allow them to develop the best possible sales collateral (e.g. Knowledge Bases, FAQ’s and sales-related resource material)
- Keep the database clean with accurate prospect and customer data. Act as the guardian of the sales information in Hubspot, ensuring consistency of input from the sales teams and validity of data
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Own weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on all aspects of the commercial function. These include:
- Pipeline analysis
- Future forecasting
- Overall revenue
- Commission reporting
- CRM data quality
- Conduct market analysis in line with current sales trends in order to identify potential growth opportunities in new and existing markets
We are looking for the following
- A natural collaborator who will work well across teams (sales, marketing, customer success and product) and who is able to persuade all stakeholders to move in the same direction, ensuring the best results for the business
- A strong eye for detail in regards to operational processes and efficiency
- A high level of data analysis and presentation skills
- Someone with strong communication skills - adept at presenting to and guiding the sales team
- Strong technical knowledge of CRM systems, ideally Hubspot and automation tools
- Someone who can deal with ambiguity and frequent change
We’d love it if
- You have worked in a scale-up environment
- You have previous experience in the charity sector or show a keen interest in getting started at a socially responsible company
- You have worked with data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio
You’re enthused by
- Closing deals en masse
Benefits of the role include
- We offer a generous equity options scheme: At a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors
- We believe work-life balance matters: Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise), birthday breaks (two hours back - to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights
- We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel
- Giving back: One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees
- Support with commuting (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted): Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, and the option to work in an office in London
- Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers
Come as you are. Love what you do.
Our view on diversity is simple. To be enthused you need to feel valued and included. We’ll do everything in our power to make that happen.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done