As our intern you will have a critical role in supporting us across a variety of marketing and sales activities and it will give you a flavour of what it’s like to work in a fast growth consumer goods start up.
What will you be looking after?
● Identifying brand and influencer collaborations and building a pipeline of brand awareness initiatives
● Supporting our social media marketing with creating content e.g., gathering customer reviews and content, writing blogs
● Updating our website with new content
● Supporting new sales initiatives which could include finding new independent stockists, researching retailers and assisting with pitch meetings and account management
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive, high-energy intern who is passionate about sustainability. The following experience and interests are preferable
● Strong communication skills - comfortable with writing both informal and formal content e.g., blog posts, outreach emails
● A passion for environmental issues and sustainability and how business can be a force for good
● Working knowledge of Google Suite and/ or Excel
● Proactive and confident with taking initiative - this role will require getting in touch with potential customers, influencers and other brands and we would love our intern to feel confident enough to do this
● Some previous sales experience would be great (in any capacity)
● Some previous experience in creating content and social media management would also be great
This role will be based in London and you will be working with the team ~ 3 days per week and 2 days per week from home. We are also open to part-time roles.