Heist Studios LtdLondon, UK1M ago
Heist - Sales Manager
Set up in 2015, we’ve raised $10m investment to build Lab12, an in-house innovation laboratory. Our Lab12 team applies the same level of physiological research and technological innovation to underwear that is used in the sportswear category. We create elevated everyday underwear that looks, feels and performs.
Our Sales Manager (Part time 2-3 days per week)
Our Sales Manager will build and nurture relationships with some of the biggest retailers in the UK, US and Europe to grow wholesale partnerships aligned with sales targets. Highlights of the role:
- Grow Heist’s sales across all product lines in both the UK and globally through wholesale and third-party channels, online and offline.
- Act as a Heist brand ambassador and align relationships with our brand strategy.
- Regularly analyse sales data, predict product sales trends and feed the outputs of your analysis into the sales forecast.
- Lead on product selection for wholesale channels and partners, taking global market differences into account.
- Be the interface ‘Account Manager’ for each wholesale partner. Project manage stock swaps and reorders and proactively look at growing the business through reorder opportunities.
- Work in close relationship with the Head of Operations and the Operations team to establish efficient and cost effective wholesale operations, particularly around stock management and meeting partner deadlines.
- Feed your knowledge of fashion/underwear trends and styles into Heist’s product development pathways which flow across the Lab12 and Operations teams.
- 5 years+ experience in wholesale sales management at fashion retail brand(s), ideally within an ecommerce and Direct to Consumer environment.
- Deep expertise in building and nurturing strategic sales partnerships in Account Manager style roles.
- Experience of running buying meetings and negotiating on high value, high pressure sales processes.
- Exposure to best practice, cost effective wholesale operations in the fashion retail sector.
- Knowledge of the women’s fashion industry is essential.
Working at Heist
We aim to embody inclusivity, equality and diversity in everything we do. We strive for Heist to be a workplace where everyone can grow and flourish and are a constant work in progress towards this goal.
We’re a small team who work collaboratively, and without much hierarchy, on solving challenges and we’re committed to pushing boundaries to transform women’s underwear.
We promote and are set up for flexible working across working hours and location. When the team meets up our office and Lab12 is based in Clerkenwell, London.
*Unlimited annual leave
*An equity based Employee Incentive Scheme (for permanent employees)
*Cutting-edge tech environment
*50% employee + family & friends discount on Heist products
We’d love you to apply. A full job description is available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, send your CV and a few words explaining why you’d like to be part of Heist’s mission to email@example.com.