Sales Enablement Manager
EnthuseLondon19 days ago
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £40 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role
This is a unique opportunity for a data-driven and commercially savvy professional to join our newly formed marketing team and play an active part in building our growth and retention strategy.
You will be empowered to provide the tools, collateral and analysis to coach the commercial team to improve efficiency and success at this already very rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the commercial and executive team in creating bespoke Account Based Marketing proposals targeted at enterprise and large charities (including the UK’s top 100 charities).
- Create and optimise sales collateral including pitch decks, support articles and webinars. Apply the Enthuse tone of voice and essence of the brand across the bottom of the funnel content.
- Create sales scripts and objection handling documents, routinely keeping them up to date.
- Effectively communicate and back up our USPs with reasons to believe / proof points, helping us to continue to take market share from the competition.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Director and Commercial Director to roll out training on new products and for new starters.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on SQLs, deals and ARR, provide insightful commentary and action points off the back of sales and marketing campaign learnings.
- Use the tools at your disposal (Gong, Leed Feeder, Hubspot, Active Campaign and your own recommendations) to dissect our current sales and marketing strategy and ensure it maps onto the customer journey. Continuously improve the strategy based on data-driven analysis. Work closely with Sales Ops Manager to build insights from sales KPI reporting and performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve our lead conversion rates from SQLs to closed deals and to increase cross sell and upsell opportunities. Help shorten the length of the sales cycle.
- Work with Marketing and Commercial to clearly define our core target audience. Refine our lead scoring and grading and create bespoke content for different audiences.
- Replicate and scale best practices. From the company’s best demo call to the most persuasive line in history - you will make sure the sales and marketing teams are empowered with best in class practices to help close deals.
- Assist sales managers with 121 coaching sessions to improve conversion rates.
- Feed into our Client Council strategy to help transform the sector by putting charities first, develop new features and grow revenue.
We are looking for the following
- The gravitas to persuade the commercial team to experiment with new approaches and to enforce a consistent approach across the team by coaching and inspiring people.
- Experience or strong interest in the charity sector and how SaaS fundraising platforms are selected and implemented.
- Strong content writing skills. The power to persuade and help our customers and prospects keeping in line with our brand values. Lead with a benefits and storytelling approach vs ‘feature dumping’.
- A natural collaborator who will work well across teams (sales, marketing and product) and who is able to persuade all stakeholders to move in the same direction, ensuring the best results for the business.
- Someone with strong communication skills - adept at speaking to customers as well as presenting to and mentoring the entire sales team.
- Strong technical knowledge. An understanding of / experience in product marketing or sales support.
- Someone who can deal with ambiguity and frequent change.
We’d love it if
- You have worked in a startup environment.
- You have previous experience in the charity sector or show a keen interest in getting started at a socially responsible company.
- You have worked with marketing automation platforms before e.g. HubSpot, Marketo etc.
- Have experience in sales or product / growth marketing.
You’re enthused by
- Closing deals en masse
Benefits of the role include
- We offer a generous equity options scheme: At a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors
- We believe work-life balance matters: Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise), birthday breaks (two hours back - to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights
- We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel
- Giving back: One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees
- Support with commuting (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted): Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, and the option to work in an office in London
- Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers
Come as you are. Love what you do.
Our view on diversity is simple. To be enthused you need to feel valued and included. We’ll do everything in our power to make that happen.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done