Sales Development Representative (B2B SaaS)
Learn Amp is a fast-growing, award-winning business on a mission to ‘make work-life, work better'.
We’re a unique learning platform that helps our global customers drive learning, connectivity, and performance in their people - in one place.
Disrupting the people development industry isn’t easy. Nothing worth doing ever is. But achieving our mission starts with making our own people’s work-lives amazing! You can expect to join a talented, ambitious team that really cares about you.
Do you love forging relationships with people? Are you quick to build rapport? Does asking great questions and spotting opportunities to solve problems excite you?
We’re not looking for a traditional salesperson. To do well in this role, you’ll need to be part consultant and part coach—listening, questioning, and guiding. We’ll look to you to provide a refreshingly open, honest, and engaging experience for our prospects. Our unique approach provides an exciting opportunity to help us expand our impressive customer base.
Working closely with Joe Hill-Wilson, Chief Commercial Officer (former L&D Professional and Executive of the Year according to industry analyst Craig Weiss), you’ll learn fast and grow into a revenue closing role in time.
By joining our small, growing team you’ll have the opportunity to make the role your own with responsibilities from day 1. We promote good ideas wherever they come from, and implement new things quickly, so your voice will be heard.
If joining a team of highly motivated people who are passionate about our mission of ‘making work life, work better’ excites you, and you're an energetic person who is willing to learn, then we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for sales managers from inbound interest
- Provide an amazing first impression that's refreshingly open, honest and engaging
- Use creative and varied approaches to personalise campaigns to qualify and nurture forward-thinking prospects - involving emails, phone calls and social media
- Skilfully present our range of services to customers at a senior level
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Manage free trials of our software
- Continually refine and improve the qualification and trial process
These are how success will be measured in the first few months. If these projects excite you— please apply!
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Be the first touchpoint for prospective customers and represent our brand
- Qualify and nurture smaller businesses through the early stage of the sales journey
- Ensure the best quality sales qualified leads (SQLs) get to our Sales Managers
- Lead on refining our “tech touch” approach for customer trials of the software
- You have 1 – 2 years’ experience in sales development or similar role. It’s an advantage if you have experience selling B2B SaaS products in the L&D/HR space.
- You’re hungry for a challenge, highly motivated and driven by targets. As a self-starter, you can spot opportunities and deliver results.
- You are comfortable communicating with prospective customers in a consultative way and love forging relationships with people. You’ll be answering all our inbound inquiries, so being able to quickly build rapport is essential.
- Highly motivated to reach and exceed personal and team targets
- Very personable: you’re quick to build rapport and trusted relationships
- You work hard and don’t give up: you’re resilient, tenacious, and determined
- Fearless in approaching & dealing with senior businesspeople
- An excellent listener
- Strong communication skills – both written and over the phone
- Well organised and efficient
- Ready and willing to learn
We hire for values-fit, not culture fit. We look for people who share our values and want to contribute to building our culture.
- Integrity: we’re open, authentic, comfortable being vulnerable and practice ‘benevolent honesty’—direct feedback from a place of kindness
- Innovation: we have a natural curiosity and we’re comfortable with 'creative tension'—differing viewpoints and open dialogue
- Impact: we focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; we’re solutions and action-orientated and learn from mistakes
- Ownership: We’re self-starters, motivated and resilient; when we spot things we think could be better, we make the change we want to see
Please note our benefits are not set in stone; we frequently discuss and review what we offer as a company.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (based on experience) + commission available
- Hybrid and flexible working
- £250 budget to help set up your workspace
- Employee options scheme
- Private Medical Insurance and additional Mental Health Cover with Vitality
- 25 days paid holiday, including an Office Reset between Boxing Day and New Year. Plus, the option to buy up to 5 additional days per year and work from abroad in August (max 25 days/year)
- Regular events, learning lunches and quarterly socials
- Surprise and Delight edible gifts through your letterbox
- Giki Zero subscription to help you track your carbon footprint. We're BCorp certified; we care about people, profit and the planet
- Commitment to your ongoing learning and development—it’s in our DNA!