HuckletreeLondon20 days ago
Founded in 2014, Huckletree’s mission is to become the destination workplace for the most daring, innovative companies in the UK and Ireland, and to be the sounding board that accelerates the impact these people and their ideas can have. Through our tightly-curated communities of high-potential teams, we’re building a new kind of workspace that magnifies the impact you’re able to have on the world.
After a successful growth year in 2020, home to over 3,000 members and 300 companies, Huckletree is now entering an exciting new phase in challenging the workspace model. The Sales department is transforming and we’re hiring an ambitious and talented Sales Associate to join us.
We’re looking for smart and passionate people to help supercharge and streamline our sales function. Reporting to the Sales Lead, you will primarily help qualify and inform inbound prospective members and partners of all that Huckletree has to offer and will have primary accountability from getting them from initial enquiry to booking in to visit their preferred hub(s), that you will have expertly guided them to picking.
This is an exciting era for the company and nothing is off the table. We want to see your energy, adaptability and downright hunger for beating targets. You will be expected to bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the role, assessing market challenges and identifying opportunities when you see them, collaborating cross-functionally to deliver high impact value to our members.
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high potential prospects and companies
- Contact and re-engage with old leads
- Act as a consultative partner for potential members; fielding questions and handling objections
- Once prospects have been qualified and a fit has been identified, seamlessly hand them over to the right person in the business to conduct the onsite tour and convert the lead into a member
- Maintain CRM hygiene and ensure all team members who interact with it keep it clean too
- Research and source appropriate leads for outbound sales campaigns
- Conduct ad hoc tours with prospective members on occasion
- Coordinate with our membership team to manage and allocate tours
- Provide administrative support to the whole Sales department
- Manage and organise Sales collateral
- Assist with project managing Sales and Operations tasks
- Assist in competitor research to ensure we are always ahead of the curve
- 1-2 years customer-facing experience, where you have been comfortable selling
- People describe you as high energy and extremely ambitious
- You are looking for your first big sales break
- You are enthused by all that is tech and innovation
- You are passionate and hardworking
- You consider yourself a people person
- You are emotionally intelligent
- You are able to hold professional conversations over the phone and in person
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You are calm under pressure and able to think independently
- You are well organised with attention to detail
- Be Curious with your “Personal Curiosity” Budget of £150pa.
- 22 days annual leave allowance which increases each full holiday calendar year worked +1 day (capped at 28 days), plus public holidays.
- +1 day off on your birthday
- +3/4 additional days off between after Boxing day and New Years in addition to your holiday entitlement
- Access to Private Health Insurance with Vitality (upon completion of probationary period)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity/ Adoption Leave policy
- Mental Health Day policy
- Third Year, Fully Paid Month-Long Sabbatical
- Professional Development Budget
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and place huge emphasis on building a truly diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.