Risk & Compliance Manager
Thriva HealthLondon1M ago
We’re looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to help ensure Thriva’s continued excellence when it comes to building products and services that put better health into people’s hands.
You’ll be joining Thriva’s Delivery team who look after the health of the company and its customers by ensuring that quality, privacy and safety is at the heart of how we work. The Delivery team consists of clinical, operational, people and customer experience expertise, and we work cross functionally with other teams on a variety of projects. We’re also a mixture of gamers, thespians, pet enthusiasts and chefs.
More about the role
You’ll be working in the Operations team, taking ownership of the compliance framework to ensure we are meeting various regulatory requirements, internal governance and accreditation standards. Specifically:
- You’ll work closely with the clinical and product teams to ensure we continue to evolve our Doc-Chain software (Class 1 medical device) in a safe and high quality manner.
- You’ll act as a key contact for compliance and risk issues with external bodies and partners.
- You’ll provide training and coaching across the business to establish champions in teams.
- You’ll work with team leads across the company to ensure we are following processes and practices compliant with ISO27001, as well as lead on the certification process for this.
- You have experience working in the tech industry.
- You have experience working in a compliance, legal, regulatory and/or risk function within a regulated industry e.g. finance, healthcare
- You take a pragmatic approach to process in order to achieve the desired outcome, but without creating cumbersome work
- You consider a number of regulatory requirements from different areas when devising frameworks and policies
- You have experience interfacing with a regulatory and/or accreditation body and undergoing audits e.g. Care Quality Commission (CQC), Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or accreditation bodies.
- You’re an excellent communicator and can manage a number of stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of data privacy and GDPR
We're happy to discuss part-time opportunities for this role.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!