BumbleBarcelonaa month ago
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE: BUMBLE ENGINEERING TEAM COMES TO BARCELONA!
Bumble is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work in one of our product development teams in Barcelona. You should be open to learning new things and get in-depth into tools in a fast-paced agile environment.
It doesn't matter if you have experience in automation or you are focused more on manual testing - we are looking for candidates for different roles. If you are confident in your test design knowledge, eager to learn new things and want to join the best team >> apply!
- Work inside cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Server roles.
- Design, write and execute functional and regression tests, with an eye on edge cases but always considering the user first.
- Work with the product development team to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of acceptance
- Work closely with other QA engineers from different teams to align strategies
- Run non-functional tests using automated tools
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software
- Adopt and adhere to development processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Automation experience with languages such as Ruby and tools such as Calabash, Espresso, XCUITests, Appium or similar frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Hands-on mobile test experience with strong knowledge of Android or iOS platform specifics
- Familiarity with Agile tools and principles
- Familiarity with Test driven development(TDD) or Behaviour driven development (BDD) concepts
- Ability to read/write Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C development languages
- Experience with CI/CD server such as TeamCity
- A good understanding of web and internet technologies