QA Automation Engineer
A Million AdsLondon10 days ago
Hello! We are A Million Ads. We exist at the intersection of cutting edge ad tech and creativity. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
In five years, we’ve delivered over 1,000 campaigns across the UK, Europe, and the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay, and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks, and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer, and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio, and podcasting.
About the role
2021 is about growth for A Million Ads for both our people and product, as we experiment with new features and products. You will be part of a cross-functional theme squad comprising Back-End Engineers, Front-End Developers, UX Designers & QA.
What you’ll do
- Designing, implementing, maybe managing low-latency, high-availability, scalable services, and components.
- Working on our user interface with digital audio and video producers and creatives to build personalised media.
- Writing clean, efficient code and always improving the resilience of our system.
- Working with the business more broadly, translating business requirements into an amazing product.
Who you are
- You’re likely to be working in a QA automation role right now.
- You are passionate about automating tests in an agile environment.
- You're good at analysing user stories, writing acceptance tests, and well structured test cases.
- Have a desire for continuous improvement
- A curious mindset, you ask lots of questions and have a need to understand how something works
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented, and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected Talent Partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.