Publisher Account Manager – UK
TaboolaLondona month ago
Are you an enthusiastic, smart and driven professional with a passion for the digital space? Would you describe yourself as an analytical and with a strategic approach to sales? Do you want to work with the biggest publishers in the UK and build out the strategy for your book of business?
Taboola’s UK business has been rapidly growing in the past years, and shows no signs of slowing down. By joining this small but mighty team of account managers you will have the opportunity to lead and build some of our most strategic partnerships in the UK, interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for someone commercially driven, who is keen to join a team of industry leading account managers and help further the growth of our business and our partners.
Responsibilities and skills
- Lead strategic Publisher partnerships in the UK
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels.
- Showcase Taboola’s value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior level executives, product, legal, tech, finance, sales and marketing
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Be able to effectively communicate in both external, client facing and internal, senior stakeholder facing environments
- Highly motivated, proactive, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Publisher experience is a plus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.