Anyways CreativeRemote / London24 days ago
We’re looking for an experienced Middleweight Project Manager to join our team to work across a range of different mediums, from digital to physical activations. We’re looking for an energetic problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for bringing creative ideas to life. Working alongside our teams and our ever expanding network of skilled suppliers and collaborators, our Project Managers always strive to deliver beautifully crafted outcomes, whether they are physical, digital, or interactive.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by large scale projects, has a thirst for a challenge and is not daunted by the unknown. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative industry, producing and delivering a variety and scale of projects across a wide range of mediums. Someone who has an eye for detail and is eager to learn and gain more experience. Someone who loves working in a team and getting stuck in.
- Solid experience managing small to large scale projects from initial scoping and negotiating, through to concept and creative development, to final delivery and implementation.
- Broad experience across a range of productions, you are able to effectively plan and prioritise, keeping teams on track, on time and in budget, whilst consistently managing client expectations.
- Experience and a passion in building and nurturing trusted relationships with clients, understanding their needs at every stage of a project.
- Process-driven, highly organised and methodical with a high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers.
- A strong communicator, whether presenting your ideas to the client or briefing internal project teams.
- Have a good commercial mind and and experience in managing large scale project budgets.
- Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
- Culturally astute and aware of the industry around you, with a good knowledge of different creative disciplines.
- Excellent communicator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams.
- Highly organised and detail orientated, capable of managing large scale production timelines and budgets.
- Capable of reporting and analysing project performance.
- Confident in negotiating and scoping new project briefs.
- Experience in Adobe creative software is recommended, but not essential.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, with a consistent, positive can-do attitude.
- Responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects concurrently combining account management, project management and production.
- Working collaboratively with our creative team to interrogate, interpret and solve briefs through research, strategy and creative, through to final delivery.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with key clients, collaborators and suppliers.
- Scoping and negotiating new briefs and identifying new opportunities with existing clients.
- Organising and inspiring project teams to deliver high quality work across physical and digital activations.
- Maintaining clear and effective communication with all team members and collaborators.
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 pa
- Reporting into: Project Director
- Level: Middleweight
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Location: Remote working likely for the duration of 2021 due to Covid-19. Part time travel to London will be likely from 2022.
- Application deadline: 9am Monday 12th April
- Interviews from: 19th April
- Start date: May / June