Product Manager, Streaming
We’re building the world’s most-loved platform to discover and attend live and streamed events.
Our technology brings fans and creators closer together and we work with the best artists, promoters and venues. At the start of COVID-19 we launched DICE Live Streaming to provide the highest quality, premium live events in the world, be it concerts, comedy, theatre and culture.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Product Manager to join the DICE Product team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
We focus on helping fans discover the best events, making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets and giving them a great experience of the event itself. This role will involve ownership over the event experience; from building a standout streaming experience to ensuring fans have everything they need to have the best live experience. It’s a big part of what will make DICE successful and an area we’re looking to improve considerably.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- To begin with, this role will predominantly be focussed on building an excellent streaming experience for fans & artists
- As live events return, this role will encompass both streaming & live experiences
- Working with design, research, engineering and production to come up with ideas & deliver the best possible fan experience on iOS, Android & Web and the best possible artist experience on our partner tool
- Prioritising the most impactful areas that will help the team achieve success
- A big part of this will be by collecting feedback from Production & Fan Support, user testing & analysing data based on app usage & fan behaviour
- Understanding the main problems, clearly communicating them & documenting requirements in a detailed manner in JIRA
- Presenting updates to the wider company, keeping stakeholders up to date with developments & ensuring various teams are on the same page on what’s being worked on and why
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A clear prioritisation framework; there’s always more that can be done, but what’s most impactful?
- Preferably you achieve this by always putting the fan first
- Working closely with iOS, Android, Web & Backend devs; ensuring priorities are clear & working through questions they have
- Having worked on a streaming product before would be a bonus
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead engineers and designers
- You won’t have any direct reports, but you will be working alongside other product managers & will be responsible for this part of the fan & artist experience
- Unlimited Holiday
- Monthly DICE Credit
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Fitness & Wellbeing Programme (CBT & Coaching)
- Childcare Scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 13th November 2020.