Product Manager (Remote)
Prolific.coUnited Kingdom, Europe1M ago
To learn more about the role, our company, our application process, and to apply, please visit our website!
You'll work closely with our Head of Product to understand and inform our strategy. Day to day, you'll be a member of one of our empowered, cross-functional product squads where your job will be to set the vision, and to advocate for the user in everything we do.
You should have a rich experience working with developers and designers, ideally in a high-growth environment and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years experience in a product manager role, ideally at a high-growth startup.
- The ability to empathise deeply, with people who may have very different values and priorities from your own.
- Interest in Behavioural Science, Psychology and/or scientific research or a desire to learn about this space.
- The excitement and passion to build great products at an early-stage, fast-growing startup.
- Excellent social-emotional, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Humility, rigour, optimism, and a desire to learn and grow fast.