We’re looking for a Product Manager/Senior product Manager to work hands-on in our product team to help shape a product that solves a real pain point and delights our users.
Reporting to the Head of Product, we expect you to quickly get up to speed on our market, personas, strategy, and use your rigour and analytics skills to align, execute and help shape our product.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing fintech and get hands on experience in product management at a critical point to the business. Your work will have direct social impact, and be critical in getting us to series B and beyond.
* Work closely with our users to understand their pains and gather the required insight to shape and improve our product.
* Gather evidence from user interviews, surveys and market research, apply analytical rigour to the data to help guide product decisions.
* Work directly with technical and non-technical teams to ensure maximum collaboration and product cycle efficiency.
* Practice our values: worker first, right side of history, default to trust, master our craft, and obligation to dissent.
What qualities are we looking for?
* At least 2+ years of experience in a product management role, and ideally a numerical/technical background or training.
* Excellent communication and convincing skills.
* High levels of empathy, and a natural ability for conducting user research. Strong people skills.
* Strong problem solving abilities. You are creative and can remove roadblocks through creative approaches.
* High ambition. This role might even be a stepping stone for you to pursue your own entrepreneurial dreams one day.
* An identification and belief in our mission and values.
Salary and Equity
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Equity: 0.0% - 0.2%
[When applying please mention your application came through YSYS jobs board]