Product Lead – EMEA
The Product Lead drive advertiser success by developing, deploying and promoting the use of campaign management best practices. In addition, this group of experts enables the company’s product teams to shape the company’s advertiser solution with a clear view of advertisers’ objectives, practices and user experiences.
This is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola’s world class teams.
- Develop and share best practices for pitching and activating Taboola’s advertising technology:
- Create training resources for Account Managers and Sales representatives
- Deliver group and one-on-one training to internal teams to aid learning and ability sell Taboola’s advertising solutions
- Build scalable programs
- Partner with Product Managers and Account Managers to plan and execute meaningful “Beta” programs – validating new functionality, design and performance before rolling out for general availability. (i.e set success criteria and parameters for evaluation, acquire design partners, draw out feedback and synthesise business feedback on product readiness)
- Directly engage strategic accounts in conversations about complex conversion tracking and attribution, audience targeting, bidding and placement optimisation etc
- Be the voice of the customer in product planning process.
- Source product enhancement requests from advertisers, synthesise their needs and represent them in the quarterly product planning cycle
- Extensive experience in the performance advertising space in one of the following roles or in an equivalent, relevant position: Digital Advertising Manager (Media planning and buying), Account Manager or Sales representative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for and understanding of brand and performance solutions
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels : Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube ,Teads
- Proven sales enablement experience as a trainer and/or content developer
- Hands-on Experience working with any of the following measurement platforms: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Visual IQ, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Adjust
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance and some flexible working to name a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative and international individuals, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1400 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.