Everpress is a global fashion marketplace that connects consumers to unique & sustainable products by independent designers.
Our mission is to champion creativity, supporting grassroots creators while reducing the waste in fashion. Think ASOS for the new generation.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit and happy bunch who get together and get stuff done out of our lovely Dalston office space (right behind the best coffee shop in London). A typical week involves fruit bowls, team sports, trips to the pub and free-lunch Fridays.✌️🌱
We are looking for our first dedicated in-house product designer. The role offers an opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to have a huge impact on the future of a rapidly expanding company.
The Product Designer will be based within the Product and Engineering team day-to-day and will join a tribe with other design-oriented employees from around the business.
- Working-up elegant storyboards, mock ups, prototypes, and hi-fi designs for new features
- Conducting customer insight interviews, focus groups, and user acceptance testing
- Working with the Product and Engineering function to build and maintain a company-wide Design System of repeatable components, patterns and guidelines
- Assisting in gathering requirements
- Building and running experiments
- Hands-on collaboration with the engineering team to develop and release new features and incremental improvements each sprint
- 3+ years experience working with agile-focused software engineering teams running Scrum or similar
- Expert in the use Sketch, Figma or similar prototyping tools
- User experience focus - with function over form but a commitment to both
- Highly empathetic and customer needs driven
- Service design thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to validated learnings and iterative development
- 3+ years experience working with software engineering teams running scrum or similar
Nice to haves
- Experience and knowledge of lean customer development principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in the use of analytics programmes such as Google Analytics, Heap, Adobe Analytics or similar
- Previous use of Jira or other product management tools
- Ability to create complex imagery such as motion graphics and data visualisations
- You'll be working in a fast paced team with smart, passionate people
- A plant filled, relaxed working environment
- Decks in the studio
- Pizza on Fridays (and fruit bowls on tap)
- Weekly team drinks
- We're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
- Flexible working policy
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Managing your own work-load & plenty of freedom
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply, send a CV and a link to your portfolio.