AltViz is an exciting and innovative supply chain solutions provider. We help manufacturers to navigate supply chain disruption and reduce costs by empowering their planners with automated planning optimisation. Using cutting-edge processes and algorithms, we make it easy for planners to optimise complex plans, improve supply chains and deliver cost-savings worth millions a year.
We launched the product in early 2021 and have seen strong market traction. We’re expanding our go-to-market team and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us. We need an experienced Planning Lead who can help our customers maximise the value from our solution by working with them to integrate it into their midterm planning toolkit to improve their processes.
If you want to change how some of the world's largest companies plan their manufacturing and be part of a growing, VC backed business, then we’d love to hear from you today!
What you’ll be doing at AltViz
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ planning challenges and identify how our solution can help resolve those challenges
- Understand the various planning situations and constraints for each customer.
- Help get new customers live and be successful on our platform by combining your planning experience with your knowledge of the customer’s processes and our solution.
- Deliver Planner Training to our customers.
- Support customers as they load their planning data into the system, solve new planning scenarios and address any issues they might have.
- Liaise with customers once they are live on all planning matters as a domain expert.
- Work with the Go-To-Market team to deliver proof of value projects (ProveIt) for each of our new customers.
- Working as part of the Product team, reporting directly to the CEO, and providing technical input on the platform to GTM, Product and R&D functions.
- Treat customers and colleagues in line with our company values of integrity, curiosity and tenacity.
- Develop your supply chain planning career at an exciting pace in a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of technology.
- Have the opportunity to influence the growth and direction of an exciting new supply chain planning solution
What you bring to AltViz
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how supply planning works in a large manufacturer and be knowledgeable of a wide range of planning situations
- Articulate a planning philosophy underpinned by Integrated Business Planning and Integrated Tactical Planning, with an understanding of the benefits of group planning.
- Clear operational experience on one of the major SCP platforms (eg: APO, IBP, Kinaxis, O9) in a mid-to-large organisation within Food/CPG/Pharma/Chemicals production
- Experience in overseeing an effective planning process across multiple sites and planners.
- Self-starter, preferably with experience working in a scaleup / startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully work remotely
Competitive base salary, benefits including Health, Pension, Education budget, flexible working, generous holidays and share options.