Performance Marketing Manager
Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a full time performance marketing manager to lead the team’s paid acquisition strategy to drive lead generation, further market penetration and brand awareness. Tasks will include but not be limited to the below:
- Lead and implement an innovative digital marketing strategy across Adwords, Bing, SEO, Facebook and LinkedIn paid strategies to drive lead generation.
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns for Google and Bing search, social and display channels..
- Day-to-day channel management including but not limited to: keyword research, ad-copy testing, optimisations and reporting.
- Budget management of all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CPLs.
- Produce metric driven reporting - must excel at campaign and channel reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Drive digital marketing innovation - build out A/B testing frameworks and mechanisms to test new channels, campaigns and products.
- Content and copywriting - confident at writing engaging and on brand ad-copy, across search, display and social channels.
- Collaborate with the brand marketer for SEO
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Product Manager, on on-page optimisations and funnel conversion improvement ideas.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Having already gained solid experience in a digital marketing role at a best in class tech company or startup, you are looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility to drive forward the digital marketing strategy at a fast paced company, and feel confident supporting other areas of the marketing mix.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on digital marketing experience at a best in class brand, preferably another B2B brand.
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager - with a good balance of analytical and creative understanding of each of these platforms.
- A proven track record of managing successful Search and paid social strategies to drive positive business results.
- Highly analytical - very comfortable with raw data, and love continually making things better, with a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Also very creative - able to create new, imaginative ideas to explore and test, including creating strong ad-copy, and overall confident with the more creative aspects of digital marketing.
- Experience managing budgets and comfortable with quarterly, monthly and weekly budget setting.
- The ability to maintain a holistic and strategic overview while maintaining hawk-eyed granular attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Experience working with product marketing teams on funnel and onsite conversion journeys. Experience with platforms like Amplitude, Optimizely, Hotjar or others.
- Strong communication skills when working within a small marketing team and cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.