Performance Marketing Analyst/Associate
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst/Associate who will help us rapidly experiment with our paid strategies and drive tactics that deliver predictable results. You will report directly to the Head of Growth, and use a wide range of channels to deliver our message to our core audiences on Paid Social, UAC, display, PPC and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FinTech startup with the mission to create financial empowerment for the modern worker.
On successful performance, this role has the potential to transition into senior and specialised roles in Growth.
* Continuously identifying new growth and optimisation opportunities through data-driven experiments that test audiences, keywords, placement and messaging
* Ensuring predictable, disciplined growth by developing strong forecasting processes and by balancing new experiments with optimisation of proven channels and tactics
What qualities are we looking for?
* You have direct experience building multi touch attribution models for measuring in app conversions
* A genuine passion for data and logic and making decisions based on thorough analysis. We are not afraid of making mistakes or to experiment, but we use data and logic to back up our decisions and improve our learning
* Deep domain expertise in paid channels. Perhaps you track Google Search Algorithm updates like your friends follow sports
* 2-3 years of hands on B2C digital marketing experience at an agency or a fast growth, high tech B2C startup
* You have used tools such as Optimizely to A/B test landing pages
What does success look like in six months time?
* You have identified paid tactics and channels to scale, have learnings from experiments and have a backlog of new experiments to run
* We have playbook for experimenting and optimising our paid channels
Salary and Equity
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Equity: Up to 0.1%
Unfortunately we do not currently sponsor Visas for this role
What can we offer you?
* Mentoring and growth. We will make sure that you are always learning and have the resources and mentorship needed to fine-tune your craft and propel your career
* A mission to help 160 million Modern Workers access fair financial products
* Working at a tight knit, but growing company that has received awards for our positive impact on economic inclusion by institutions such as the Royal Society of Arts and Nesta. In addition, your colleagues have cut their teeth at companies like Amazon, Alibaba, Goldman Sachs, Mckinsey, received PhDs from Cambridge and started companies, including one acquired by Airbnb. We’re also backed by top tier VCs including Redalpine, Kindred Capital, and Entrepreneur First
1. We hire people we believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent
2. We decide where we need to get to together, and support you however we can so you can get us there
3. We expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust
We treat each other respectfully, we aim for quality and success in everything we do, we value intelligence and dedication, and we have a laugh along the way.
* Learning & Development budget
* Private healthcare insurance
* ClassPass membership
* Matched carbon off-setting
* Top quality equipment provided by Portify
* Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
* 25 days holiday + 3 days office closure between Christmas and New Year