UptreeLondon or Edinburgh19 days ago
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining your motivation to work at Uptree to Kelly Norrington. Candidates without a CV or covering letter will not be considered.
Please note: this is a 6 month, fixed-term contract with an opportunity to convert to permanent after 6 months, for the right candidate.
Deadline for application: Monday 18 January 2021 (midnight)
Uptree is a professional network for young people. We believe that young people benefit from face-to-face experiences of work before leaving education and that companies hire better, more diverse talent when they engage with talent early. That’s why we are on a mission to create the most advanced marketplace platform where employers can create unique experiences of work in order to build an inclusive talent pipeline.
We partner with some of the world’s largest companies including GSK, J.P.Morgan, KPMG, IBM, Arm, UBS and Coca-Cola to inspire, educate and connect young people in schools across the UK. We help students learn first-hand about careers through engaging content and exposing them to companies and professionals.
We are backed by some of the UK’s leading angel investors and digital product studio ustwo. Our small but growing team is mostly based in Edinburgh and London and there is the option for a successful candidate to be based at either our Edinburgh or London office.
You will work in the Partnerships team and alongside the Senior Partnerships Manager to manage our key corporate partnerships. You will build successful relationships with our partners in order to deliver effective and engaging programmes that meet our partner’s internal KPIs. As Uptree grows, you will also support the design and introduction of processes on the partnerships team that improve partner experience.
We hire and operate by our core values to work on our mission and the reason we started Uptree. We are looking for people that share our vision for how to run the company. Our values include:
- Young people first
- Inclusivity at our core
- Humans before Technology
- Building an empowering community
- Learning and sharing
- Impact at scale
- Relationship Management: You will have responsibility for managing key partner relationships. You will maintain regular contact with these partners, continually supporting them and ensuring that they have a successful experience with Uptree.
- Account Management: You will oversee the delivery of partner campaigns, tracking and ensuring KPIs are met.
- Revenue Growth: You will be responsible for growing each partnership upon renewal.
- Event Management: You will work with partners to create and deliver engaging events for students.
- Social Media Management: You will create blogs and posts publicising successes from partnerships to raise the profile of our work.
- Impact Reporting: You will gather and present data to partners outlining how we have met KPIs.
What you’ll bring
- You will be highly organised, approachable and entrepreneurial.
- You will have a proven track record of building positive professional relationships and will care about how both young people and external stakeholders perceive Uptree
- You will be able to interpret and present data
- You will be able to convey ideas coherently and succinctly.
- You will be confident presenting to large groups of people.
- Adapt to software quickly including Mailchimp, Google Drive Apps and various internal team software tools.
- You will have an extremely high attention to detail when it comes to projects, delivery and deadlines
- You have a strong academic background
- You’ll be passionate about our mission to help all young people develop skills they need to be successful.
- You’ll have 2+ years of experience working with corporate clients in a relationship management role (in an educational context is a bonus)
- Sales experience is also a bonus
- Creative marketing experience is also a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing benefits: an hour a month with a targeted budget to spend on doing something you enjoy
- Location: either London or Edinburgh (currently remote due to covid)
- Salary: 23,000-26,000 pa
- You can find out more about Uptree through our LinkedIn, Twitter and blog (uptree.co/blog)
How to apply
This is a 6 month, fixed-term contract with an opportunity to convert to permanent after 6 months, for the right candidate. For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Annabel Hooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
Please send your CV with covering letter to explain your motivation to work at Uptree. Candidates without a motivation email or letter will not be considered.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status and are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.