Participant Systems and Support
To learn more about the role, our company, our application process, and to apply, please click here!
In this role you will liaise directly with Prolific's participants, providing assistance when needed. A key focus of our Participant Support Team is to fix problems at their source and work towards changes that will stop people from needing to reach out in the first place. This can range from product improvements, to automated support solutions, to maintaining our external help center.
- Concise, effective and friendly written communication skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple systems - this role will focus largely on Zendesk, Jira, PayPal, and our internal admin systems, but prior experience with these is not a requirement.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously while balancing a range of ongoing tasks.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of handling service or product user enquiries.
- Experience in analytics or user research.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Interest in Behavioral Science, Psychology and/or scientific research and a desire to learn about the research space.