Paid Media Executive (Part time)
Heist Studios LtdLondon, UKa month ago
Paid Media Executive (part time) at Heist
Set up in 2015, we’ve raised $10m investment to build Lab12, an in-house innovation laboratory. Our Lab12 team applies the same level of physiological research and technological innovation to underwear that is used in the sportswear category. We create elevated everyday underwear that looks, feels and performs.
Role Focus and Responsibilities
Our Paid Media Executive leads paid social, paid search and affiliates marketing at Heist. The Executive reports to the Head of Marketing and will be involved in planning, buying, optimising and analysing advertising activity and campaigns. This is a part time role (2-3 days per week).
- Manage and schedule all social media paid advertising (Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest)
- Build and optimise lists for targeted advertising
- Edit and refresh creative assets and copy to optimise advertising
- Work to an agreed advertising budget
- Implement A/B tests and aggregate and share results with relevant stakeholders
- Update and manage the social advertising report including reporting on ROI
- Maintain dialogue with our Account Manager at Facebook to ensure we are aware of any updates to the platform and can make changes accordingly
- Manage day-to-day running of Google paid search campaigns (text and shopping)
- Maintain up to date best practices as well as constantly testing and improving ad copy
- Support our network (Rakuten) and key publishing partners in new affiliate recruitment & management
- Manage our agency partner to execute effective affiliate marketing campaigns in line with monthly discount messaging and targets
- Work with our agency partner and internal team to onboard influencers into the affiliate programme
- Brief suppliers on creative refreshes
- Monitor performance and flag any major changes
- Present key paid media data and insights at the weekly Marketing Pulse meeting
- Contribute to Marketing team campaign brainstorms
- Input into key marketing decisions by maintaining marketing reports
Experience & profile
- 2+years experience in paid social, paid search and, ideally, affiliates marketing
- Fluent in at least 2 channels (e.g. Facebook and Google), with additional channel experience highly desirable (e.g. Affiliates and Programmatic)
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders and communicate vital information
- Confident in articulating brand & product messaging across social media
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Avid researcher
- Ideally have hands on experience of using digital analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Planning, time management, prioritisation & multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving: developing hypotheses about campaign and channel performance and suggesting opportunities to test new tactics and improve performance
Working at Heist
We aim to embody inclusivity, equality and diversity in everything we do. We strive for Heist to be a workplace where everyone can grow and flourish and are a constant work in progress towards this goal.
We’re a small team who work collaboratively, and without much hierarchy, on solving challenges and we’re committed to pushing boundaries to transform women’s underwear.
We promote and are set up for flexible working across working hours and location. When the team meets up our office and Lab12 studio is based in Clerkenwell, London.