Organisational Design and Change Consultant
FutureGovUk Wide4 days ago
FutureGov helps organisations to become catalysts for change in their communities. This mission, and our impact, is achieved through the delivery of our projects and programmes. We are growing our team of Consultants - with a broad range of expertise and lived experience - to increase our reach and help us remain at the forefront of public sector change and innovation.
We’re a Living Wage Employer. We encourage applications from women, disabled, ethnic minority candidates and all underrepresented groups. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview. If you’d like to understand more about this or anything relating to inclusion at FutureGov, contact Faith from the people team.
A FutureGov consultant:
- is comfortable with ambiguity and helping clients and teams find clarity and direction
- is creative, curious, and a lateral thinker
- has demonstrable experience of translating ideas and insight into tangibles
- works closely with colleagues and stakeholders to build trusted relationships
- has a design-thinking mindset, an understanding of agile methodologies, and is able to apply their skills to organisational challenges
- has resilience, grit and empathy
- leads by example in delivery and behaviours
In this role you will:
- help develop and grow FutureGov’s organisation design and change offer, and practice
- collaborate with other experts in strategy, design, research and technology, often on concurrent, complex and large-scale projects, to:
- provide strategy, frameworks and skills to support the design, delivery and measurement of change in organisations
- apply design thinking to business and operating models, organisational structures, processes, practices, incentives, behaviours, culture and ways of working
- undertake technical investigation and organisational discovery; identifying strengths, gaps, challenges, barriers, and opportunity areas for an organisation or an ecosystem
- support teams and senior stakeholders to articulate vision, mission, strategy, priorities and a plan to deliver strategic ambitions
- build compelling and practical cases for change with the support of quantitative and qualitative data
- demonstrate change through strong delivery and narrative, supporting clients every step of their change journey
- assist with risk, issue and delivery management
Why Work at FutureGov?
- the opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- generous parental leave
- 25 days annual leave allowance
- we’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- cycle to work scheme
- everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- pension scheme and paid volunteer days
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds; it’s important that we represent the communities we serve. You may have management consulting experience, but equally you may have worked in or had significant exposure to high-impact public service delivery in other sectors.
We are flexible about where you live, as long as you are in the UK with the right to work here. We support remote working - noting that, as we navigate post-Covid life, there will be a requirement for onsite work with clients, and time with your colleagues at our London HQ and other hubs around the UK.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted for an initial conversation. If your application is progressed, you will then complete a competency-based interview(s). If you require any adjustments for or at interview, such as extra time or breaks, please let a member of the recruitment team know once they’ve been in touch.
Salary: £45k-65k, depending on capabilities, insights and experience.