Operations Planning & Performance Manager
DijaLondona month ago
About the Role
We are looking for an Operations Planning & Performance Manager to join Dija’s central operations team.
Your role is to set KPIs, conduct planning, and drive performance across all store and delivery activities, ensuring that we have the capacity and standards in place to delight every single customer.
As an early hire, you will establish our approach to planning and performance across all geographies and have the opportunity to build and work with a pan-European team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish appropriate KPIs and targets to optimise our performance
- Lead short- and medium-term capacity forecasting to determine the logistics infrastructure, store staff, and customer support representatives we need to rapidly scale
- Analyse delivery metrics and identify opportunities to improve our service
- Conduct reporting and present regularly to the Executive Team
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure that data is at the core of our operations
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in a role where you structured, analysed, and generated actionable insights from data
- You have previously worked in the logistics or retail sector, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are able to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders (including tech)
- You are a data driven professional who is used to working with data visualisation tools (like Looker) and querying languages (SQL)
- Experience in managing teams is a plus
- Join one of the fastest scaling and high profile startups in Europe
- Shape your role and the company
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solution-focused, disciplined, team-oriented and fun
- Flexible working to support families and varying needs
- Competitive compensation package and generous stock options
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company discount and free goodies
- Regular team-wide events
- Cycle to work scheme (in progress)
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.