EnthuseLondon19 days ago
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £40 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role
This is a key role for the organisation. Reporting directly to the Operations director, you’ll be joining a growing team at a critical point in our journey. You will also have the opportunity to help ensure we maintain our 5 star reviews on Trustpilot by ensuring our processes are running smoothly for this rapidly growing UK success story. You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with Customer Support Tickets and emails.
- Processing Sales and generating or amending invoices in Xero.
- Actioning customer cancelations.
- Responding to Fraud queries and Chargebacks relating to card transactions.
- Ongoing credit control, including phoning debtors directly and managing the relationship with our debt collection agency.
- Uploading expenses and purchase invoices to Xero.
- Validating customers charity status and bank account details.
- Processing inbound Gift Aid letter updating internal systems with correct data.
- Providing day-to-day support of staff queries and requests.
- Assisting with onboarding of new hires.
- Managing User access for internal systems like Gmail and HubSpot.
- Diary management & booking rooms.
- Printing, copying & fIle management.
- Mail management (collecting, opening, returning).
- Any other duties as requested to support the broader team.
We are looking for the following
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Problem solving skills and an ability to consider improving processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An independent self-starter but able to ask for help and support when needed.
We’d love it if
- You have worked in other startups and relish the fast paced growth mindset
You’re enthused by
- The amazing charity sector we work in
Benefits of the role include
- We offer a generous equity options scheme: At a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors
- We believe work-life balance matters: Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise), birthday breaks (two hours back - to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights
- We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel
- Giving back: One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees
- Support with commuting (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted): Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, and the option to work in an office in London
- Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers
- Study Support: For those completing a professional accounting qualification we offer the time and financial support needed.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
Our view on diversity is simple. To be enthused you need to feel valued and included. We’ll do everything in our power to make that happen.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done