Media Sales Manager UK
TaboolaLondona month ago
Taboola is looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven sales professional to pursue, negotiate and close deals for the UK market.
These are truly exciting times for us, and this role will give you the exposure and tools to expand your experience and acquire new skills, you will be key in Taboola’s growth, therefore your own. This is a Media Sales Manager role, and we are looking for an eager, results-driven individual; to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content & brands, to include video solutions. You’ll be working with a wide range of partnerships, including media agencies, direct clients & affiliates of all sizes.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include Business Insider, The Daily Mail, Reach Plc, The Independent, ESi, Elle, Cosmopolitan and many more.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Director of Media Sales UK to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management. Close collaboration is key to the success of this role.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the UK Market
- Sales experience in the digital space is preferred, however a passion for sales and the ability to demonstrate these sales skills is just as important.
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day (when we’re back in the office!) stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.