Media Sales Intern, Russia (London based)
TaboolaLondon, United Kingdom1M ago
Media Sales Intern, Russia – 12 Months FTC
Taboola is looking to hire an all-star intern in London to join our RU Media Sales Team. This person will be responsible for supporting Sales and Account Managers who oversee our advertisers in the RU Market. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, detail-oriented and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, fast-growing company.
A strong focus on customer satisfaction is expected in this role due to the fast-paced working environment. This is an exciting team full of opportunities; you will be key in helping Taboola’s growth, therefore your own!
This will be a 12 months contract with the opportunity to become permanent at the end of the programme.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers.
- Map the RU market, potential client base and identify companies who match our target clients
- Locate media spend data for each of our target audiences so we can understand the revenue opportunity + use research tools to create compelling narratives for these customer types
- Creation of sales materials + decks for the sales team to use to approach these clients
- Creation of target audience lists for the sales team
- Tracking + reporting on lead outreach
- Reviewing RU advertiser’s content in order to increase Advertiser’s performance
- Bachelor or/and Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Management (someone seeking work experience one year before completing their degree is also ok)
- Enthusiasm for the digital media industry and keen to learn about publishers and media brands
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and highly organised
- Revenue driven and analytical
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Russian and English language and communications skills
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces diversity and change, with enormous potential for growth and that offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment, where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, free breakfast and buffet-style hot lunch every day, stock options, charity days, etc. to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.