Media Associate Account Manager UK/France (London based)
TaboolaLondon, United Kingdom10 days ago
Media Associate Account Manager - UK & France
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Associate Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Associate Account Manager will work with our premium brands and agencies, as a second point of contact, to help implement and launch campaigns, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue, report on trends and status updates. This is an entry level position that will give you a lot of exposure to the top clients in the UK and France as you work closely with your Client Success Lead and Sales Manager in both markets.
You'll be joining a growing team of account managers with a very international feel. The UK and France account management teams are known for their strong execution of global tasks, have great relationships with our clients and have become one of the favourites of our product team to be asked to join beta tests. We have a pretty analytical approach to account management and aim to be at the forefront of best practice creation for the whole account management organisation.
· Manage and grow relationships as the campaign manager across the most strategic accounts
· Understand client KPIs and help create a plan to achieve them
· Need to be able to prioritize and adapt quickly to changing client needs, as well as switch from one market to another
· Monitor and analyse metrics, proactively taking steps to improve performance
· Work closely with the Client Success Lead in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
· 6-12 months previous internship/ work experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
· Outstanding relationship building/ management skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
· Strong phone and email etiquette, in french and english
· Fast learner eager to work in the quickly evolving field of online marketing
· Affinity to technology and data
· Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
· Fluent in French and English
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits and perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.