Media Associate Account Manager DACH (Berlin based)
TaboolaBerlin, Germany10 days ago
Media Associate Account Manager - DACH
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Associate Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Associate Account Manager will work with top strategic accounts, as a second point of contact, to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. This is an entry level position with tons of exposure to the top clients in our book of business and learn the tools of the trade from the Client Partner you'll be working with.
The DACH market offers a major growth opportunity for Taboola and has become a focus market over the past year. In friendly competition with the other biz groups, we're planning to overtake the other EU markets within the year and would be happy for you to help us achieve this goal!
You'll be joining a small team of four account managers with a very international feel (none of us is 100% German but we're all native speakers). The DACH team is known for its strong execution of global tasks, has great relationships with our clients and has become one of the favourites of our product team to be asked to join beta tests. We have a pretty analytical approach to account management and aim to be at the forefront of best practice creation for the whole account management organisation.
· Manage and grow relationships as a +1 with top strategic accounts
· Understand client KPIs and help create a plan to achieve them
· Need to be able to to prioritize and react quickly to changing client needs
· Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
· Work closely with the Client Partner in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
· 6-12 months previous internship/ work experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
· Outstanding relationship building/ management skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
· Strong phone and email etiquette
· Fast learner eager to work in the quickly evolving field of online marketing
· Affinity to technology and data
· Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
· Fluent in German and English
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits and perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.