Media Account Manager – Spain 6 mth FTC
Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is hiring an Account Manager to be based in London and focusing on the Spanish market. As an Account Manager you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy and managing all new enterprise advertisers after the first 90 days. At this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to maintain and grow the partnership with a strategic and commercial attitude.
In this job you will:
- Understand Taboola’s platform capabilities and the value proposition for each advertiser.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service and grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success and retention.
- Clearly understand client objectives to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail.
- Monitor and analyse metrics to proactively optimize and improve results.
- Help clients meet goals and scale on our platform, while strengthening customer trust and confidence in Taboola.
- Help identify and develop best practices by vertical, KPI, etc.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate well with cross functional teams.
- 4+ years experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- 2+ years experience in a direct sales role.
- Fluent in Spanish is a must.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team against challenges quarterly revenue targets
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.