Media Account Manager – Russia
Taboola is looking for a Media Account Manager to retain, grow & onboard the Russian Enterprise advertiser book of business. Russia is a growth market and this role will be expected to drive the development of the success. This role will serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide best in class client service.
- Campaign management & strategic account planning – handling all technical and commercial requests in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Monitor and optimise campaign performance and conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to support clients with campaign strategy & opportunities of growth
- Identify large upsell opportunities and grow the book of business at scale
- Proactive Consultation and Trainings – ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform
- Develop and retain top client relationships in the market in collaboration with the sales team through entertainment, speaking engagements and webinars.
- Fluency in Russian and English language
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Demonstrable at least 4 years of professional experience in the Online Advertising industry (client-facing in the digital media space required)
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – interest in looking at data and analysing it to be able to improve client’s KPIs
- Knowledge of the Russian market and Russian Brands
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing account management and sales team
- Ability to thrive in a growth market and passion for an entrepreneurial role
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include MSN.com, Le Figaro, Ouest France, Bild, Fox News, The Sun, La Repubblica and many more.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.