Media Account Manager - DACH
Taboola is looking for a dedicated Account Manager to develop and grow our clients’ businesses, strengthen client relationships and serve as a source of valuable insight to their clients. The DACH market is a key market to secure Taboola’s growth and hence of central focus to the business. As such this role is geared towards experienced Account Managers who have a passion for great client service.
You’ll be joining a team of 9 passionate account managers with a very international feel. The DACH team is known for its strong execution of global tasks, has great relationships with our clients and has become one of the favourites of our product team to be asked to join beta tests. We have a pretty analytical approach to account management and aim to be at the forefront of best practice creation for the whole account management organisation.
- Strategic Book of Business Management – service clients in accordance to importance and potential within your portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Account insights and strategy – analysing and creating custom reports and actionable insight for clients where necessary/ needed to support your arguments for account growth
- Client education & proactive consultation – Ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform. Working with clients to help them understand and optimise their campaigns, hit campaign goals and scale their account
- Campaign management – handling of first level technical requests – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. – and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Upsell and Cross-sell – Focus on rollout of new product features and and additional campaigns as well as international account expansion
- Client meetings and QBRs – Conducting face to face quarterly business review meetings with key clients whereby participants can range from day to day contact to C-level within the client organisation
- Experience in results-driven customer-facing role – specific examples will be expected
- Familiar with management of a portfolio of clients – prioritisation, and farming of portfolio growth according potential
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale (client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded)
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- Knowledge of KPI based campaign/ client management and optimisation of campaigns towards hitting ROI target (preferred)
- Excellent technological skills or ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation from a technical point of view
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Willing to travel for business, approx. 2-3 times per quarter
- Fluent German is a must
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance and some flexible working to name a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative and international individuals, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. Le Figaro, Le Point, La dépêche, Ouest France, Groupe Lagardère etc.) and media agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1400 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.